Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can somebody PLEASE help me with my hair?

hi i am a 13. yr. old girl and my hair has some major trauma. my mother is caucasion, and my dad is african american. i don%26#039;t live with my dad, and my mom doesn%26#039;t really know what to do with my hair issues. i have alot of fuzzies in the front and back of my hair, and is ALWAYS falling out of my pony tai. see my hair is just past my shoulders, but it is sooo curly (but MOSTLY poofy) i can ever wear it down. i have a really good flat iron (chi), but my hair is still KINDA poofy (and shortish) when it is down so i only wear my hair in ponies and half pony tails. please do not suggest braiding (cornrowing) because i would if i could, but my mom doesn%26#039;t have the money and i don%26#039;t really have the time HEHE....so ya...i really just wear my hair in a straightened pony tail. i don%26#039;t really want to know WHAT to put in my hair because my mom doesn%26#039;t have the money to just buy me stuff for my hair PLUS she is disabled, so we can%26#039;t ALWAYS go places UNLESS somebody drives us.





srry 4 the big par.
Can somebody PLEASE help me with my hair?
can u get a perm?

No comments:

Post a Comment