Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Helllllp! i have wax in my hair!!!?

oh my god! plaese help me! i put this wax in my hair that is for afro%26#039;s, but i dont have an afro. and now it wont wash out. i have washed my hair 11 times today and it still wont come out. its making my hair really greasy and waxy and like hard, like if i hold it up, my hair stays up. pleaseee help me! how do i get it out?!?!?!?








thank you soooo much!!
Helllllp! i have wax in my hair!!!?
You could try heating it up with a heater, and then rub it off with a cloth





or you could freeze it with ice cubes, maybe it break off.





GOOD lUCK.. i really wish i knew how to help you on that with moree answers
Helllllp! i have wax in my hair!!!?
well my frriend this happened to me before


but i had this message type thing and i got some wax in my hair


i had to peel it out it took forever.
Reply:Try this. Hair wax and pomade is almost the same.





http://www.ehow.com/how_2054655_remove-m...

No comments:

Post a Comment