Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Questions about my hair?

my hair is medium brown and i wanted to dye it auburn so i used Revlon Colorsilk dye today, and it only dyed a few splotches in the front! as for the rest of my hair, nothing happened at all. i had my mom help me, and we did a pretty thorough job...what happened?!





also; i want to dye it again using a different brand, can i do it tomorrow since most of my hair isnt even dyed?





and is herbal essences color me happy a good brand?


thanks in advance!
Questions about my hair?
if it washed out clear that means the dye took i would waite aweek and use loreal products they are the best i have been dyeing my hair for years and using loreal and it works also keep the dye in your hair for about 45 minutes and then rinse out.that is the best i can tell you.
Questions about my hair?
It is vital that you let your hair sit for awhile after your spread the dye. This lets it soak in so the colour comes out the way it should.





I advise you use the brand Perfect 10. It works fabulously for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment