Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scrunching question, alternative answers are good too!?

Ok, for scrunching hair am I able to scrunch when it%26#039;s wet and then have it air dry?


I usually straighten my hair, but I need an alternative for camp.
Scrunching question, alternative answers are good too!?
You do the same thing as I do! I usally straightn my hair but now when i get out of the shower i put some curl defineing product in and scrunch it then let it air dry. OR you can still keep it scrunched and blow dry it with a diffuser.


Hope I helped!


:)
Scrunching question, alternative answers are good too!?
well yeah mym ums got really curly hair and when it is wet she scrunches it with curling product and then dries it with a defuser on the end of her hair dryer.


but if u want your hair to be straight..and i kno how tight they r with that kinda stuff on camp lol i go to a shitty as school...


mabye just bring a rolly (round) brush and ur hair dryer and blow wave it a little bit than will probably help with the curls and mabye buy that herbal essenses deadly straight shampoo its in the pink bottle i use it but i have straight hair normally.


or if ur hair is mega curly you could get it chemically straightened but i woodnt recomend it because it wreaks your hair heaps and it is really bad for it
Reply:Tips on scrunching hair


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment